Amazon's current logo is simple and unique. When thinking about how I wanted to re-work their design, I decided I wanted to stay with the simplicity they use and make something that is still different and unique. The idea for this design centers around the sunshine that would be in the Amazon hitting the company name and thus casting a shadow effect.
I thought Snapchat would be a really good company to re-do since they are a leading communications/social media company in our society. The hand snapping was just supposed to be a witty take on their name and of course I had to keep their signature ghost.
This one will sounds very "nerdy" so bare with me. I'm a simple person so I wanted my logo to showcase that. I wanted it to also showcase a favorite hobby of mine, video games. "Scandalee" is my gamertag for Xbox and the quote "Big Brain Plays" comes from my group of friends that I play with. It's a quote we use when one of us pulls off some kind of amazing feat in a game that would require a large deal of thinking for that specific game/scenario. I thought it would be funny to use my logo as a graphic t-shirt design; sticking with the graphic tees and video game players stigma.






These are pretty clever. The Amazon reflecting would look cool on a doorstep package. I like what you did here. I/m here for a good challenge so here's to Big Brain Plays. Get that Longshot Hoss
ReplyDelete