Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Gotta Start Somewhere Right?

My name is Mitchell Lunn and I have been at Bethel longer than anyone in the class. Currently on my victory lap but the finish line is in May. I am the oldest of three siblings with one of my younger sisters also attending Bethel currently. Tennessee is my home and you'll find nobody with greater pride in their state. Let's all come together and pray I get through this class.

I didn't actually get married. Just modeled. 







Click HERE for some cool stuff 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really neat site. I like how you linked the UT Athletics page to your profile, that's pretty cool stuff! Keep up the good work, you're gonna be at Barstool one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Deal Hoss, Congrats on finally getting out of here. That was an epic bowl game by the Vols. It was looking a little rough earl on in the season, but they stayed strong and it paid off. Now it's basketball's turn to show up big again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, get that victory lap! you got this!

    ReplyDelete

Building LOGOS Not LEGOS

Amazon's current logo is simple and unique. When thinking about how I wanted to re-work their design, I decided I wanted to stay w...